The Office Quest
Top Critic Average
- Solve puzzles and riddles in a casual point & click adventure, challenging enough to put your ingenuity to the test, accessible enough to let you enjoy the ride!
- Enjoy a wonderful cartoonish art with comic-style environments and characters. This office may be boring, but boy, it is beautifully drawn!
- Meet eccentric, hilarious characters, from your grumpy, cigar-smoking boss to the annoying meeting-lover, and trick them into letting you slip away.
- Laugh with constant gags, from visual jokes to slapstick comedy, in an office where for some reason everyone wears fluffy monster-shaped onesies
- Feeling stuck? Help yourself to sweet hints that will help you as much as make you laugh!
So, what do you say? Do you feel like sneaking out early today?
The Office Quest - Steam Trailer
Even though The Office Quest is fun, has its own and unique style, has a charming art design and, overall, its humour works really well, lacks a good history and has too many loading screens, giving as a result an interesting adventure that could have been better.
Review in Spanish | Read full review
Office Quest is a fun, light-hearted little romp rich in style. Great aesthetic, entertaining animations, and challenging puzzles make this title stand out, even if some puzzles are more vexing than others, and I didn't feel that the platforming mini-games fit into the overall game. It's a great little game, regardless of if you play it on PC or your mobile device of choice.
With this new Switch port, The Office Quest might find a new audience : with this very fun parody of a splenetic and standardised office space, 11 Sheep's point'n click delivers a universal message. Fun and caustic all the way, The Office Quest still suffers from a strong classicism that will make it a short trip for the genre veterans.
Review in French | Read full review