Tennis World Tour
Top Critic Average
Publisher: Bigben Interactive
Genres: Simulation, Sports
• Play as one of the 30 best tennis players in the world: Roger Federer, Angelique Kerber, Stan Wawrinka and many of the sport's legends.
PERFECTLY REPRODUCED MOVEMENT
• Realistic animations, carefully reproduced in the game using motion capture technology, help you learn all of the shots used in modern tennis: the slice, lob, top spin, etc.
EVERY PLAYING SURFACE
• 18 types of courts: hard, clay, grass, carpet and even hardwood. Each surface affects the playing conditions.
A COMPLETE CAREER MODE
• Create your player and experience a career worthy of a professional: training, tournaments, staff management, equipment purchases, etc.
AN UNEQUALLED TACTICAL DIMENSION
• Decide what strategy to adopt for each match and use your skill cards to defeat your opponents.
Tennis World Tour - Launch Trailer
Tennis World Tour - Career Mode Trailer
Tennis World Tour Teaser Trailer
Unfortunately, in Tennis World Tour, I was reviewing an incomplete game or a beta version of a game - which I obviously reject - so that Bigben Interactive could exploit Roland Garros to promote and sell the game at this time of year, It looked very promising at first, but it came out in its worst form to represent a new disappointment for tennis fans who crave a tennis game like Top Spin, but they seem to have to wait for more time. However, I do not recommend buying the game in its current state, but let's wait and see how the game will look like in the future.
Review in Arabic | Read full review